Wednesday, February 16, 2011

maeve, artemis, diana, ishtar

maeve: "honor the cycles of your body, energy levels and emotions"
artemis: "you and your loved ones are safe and spiritually protected"
diana: "keep your unwavering thoughts, feelings, and actions focused on your target, and you will make your mark"
ishtar: "love yourself enough to say no to others' demands on your time and energy"

i believe unquestionably in the higher powers of this world and beyond. i believe that there are unknown and unnamed powers that have a hand in life and living. i also believe that within us are echoes of those powers that be and we have the ability to connect our internal wisdom to those unknown powers. and so i search for a multitude of ways to touch the fount of powers and wisdom by looking for the messages and guidance that is passed to and through us on a daily basis. this morning, after sending my family on their way, i took a few minutes to see what my lovely goddesses were telling me ... and so the ladies who ended up at my table all had important messages and thoughts for me to reflect on as i move through my day ...

No comments:

Post a Comment