sometimes you just need a comfy place to take a break and change your perspective ...
apparently, panda's foot was the choice spot!
it was panda's birthday weekend and we wanted to do it up right! only problem is, i'm not all that great at bday planning ... so, with a little help (ok, major help) from multiple peeps, we were able to celebrate panda's day in a deservedly celebratory manner! but, instead of feeding y'all all the details, i just want to share some blissful bits for a weekend done well ...
- friday's holiday gave me the time needed to prep some ono food for ELES imu fundraiser ... gotta love me some kalua pork (garlic rosemary, ginger orange and traditional), kalua beef and kalua chicken ... yummy leftovers!
- mama missed saturday soccer AM, but panda and shortstack had a great time, and shortstack found a comfortable seat on panda's foot during practice breaks
- PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!! well, a "low-key" birthday dinner with 24 of our closest peeps at ye old spaghetti factory at ward ... if you're looking for the best waiter in town, hit up daniel ... he was THE calmest, coolest, most collected waiter i've seen in a long time! that man earned every penny he made that night!!
- ice cream birthday cake and a houseful of hanai family until midnight
- easter bunny's arrival was LOUDLY proclaimed by shortstack at 6:30 sunday AM (may i mention that he only slept 6 hours saturday night??!?)
- panda's official bday was on sunday, so we had another special bday gift to open ... hopefully travel will be a bit more enjoyable with her new noise-elimination headphones
- soccer sunday ... fun and sun with soccer peeps
- new easter traditions ... dinner at kona brewing ... beautiful setting, ono food and awesome company!! simply can't complain ...
we hope your easter weekend was blessed and blissful as well ... have yourselves a sunshiny week!